Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's been a few days since I've blogged. Today I am following 3 bloggers who are doing NE learns 2.0. And I have subscribed to a few feeds...library stuff and cnn.com. In looking at them in bloglines some of them look like jibberish. Not sure why???? I might ask Allana. But the bloggers did appear here on the blog site. So that will be interesting to see how they are doing...if they are as new to this as I am. Anyway....I think I have completed #6...let's see. Yep, I have subscribed to 3 participants blogs...added the Lincoln Journal Star, cnn.com, and unshelved as well as the NLC. And I have created a post in my blog about this assignment. Not really sure if our computer users here at the library will be into this or not. I do know of one lady who does blog. That's about it. I think she does it mostly at her personal computer at home. She just does it here if her computer is down.

No comments: