Thursday, January 15, 2009

#20 will be something I continue with long after this class is done! I explored, downloaded, and am working on MyHeritage.com. I have been doing genealogy for 40 years and this site is a keeper! I already am a part of Geni.com for my husband's side of the family. My Heritage will be my family's history. Last night at the library when exploring this site, a friend and patron came in and had his paperwork for his family tree through MyHeritage.com! I am going to show our genealogy club this site for sure. It's as good as any software you can purchase...and better in that you can invite family members to be a part!!!!

1 comment:

Allana said...

It sounds like you really enjoyed this Thing. It’s really great that you are going to show the genealogy club the site. I hope they like it.